Prefabricated building with the advantage of Light Deadweight , large span ,great strength, and all the components can welding in workshop,The building structure of Aircraft Hangar is formed by the main framework through linking up the H beam,C purline,Z purline,U purline steel components. Roof and wall using a variety of panels together,the Door , the Aircraft Hangar only one span , no middle column .
Steel Structure building are very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, and strong earthquakes. The steel paneling can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels. These pre-engineered steel buildings are also non-combustible so it's unlikely they will be destroyed by fire. This makes them perfect for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to the durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
The steel structure building has the advantages of wide span, high strength, light weight, low cost, temperature protection, save energy,beautiful appearance, short construction time, good effect of insulation, long using life, space-efficient, good seismic performance, flexible layout,Customers design etc.
1. Possesses a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with unit price ranging from USD30 to USD 87 per square meter FOB according to customer's requirements.
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Has a service life of more than 50 years
5. The hangar are also environmentally friendly, have a stable structure, are earthquake resistance, water proof, and energy saving
Widely used as industry factory building, warehouse, gymnasium, poultry shed, school and medical clinic, garage, workshop, etc.
1. Perfect design
2. High quality low cost
3. Easy to deliver and erect
4. Endurable and reliable
Packaging Details: Seaworthy export standard, 20' GP, 40' GP, 40' HQ, 40' OT.
Delivery Detail: 20-45 days
1) Live load on roof (KN/M2);
2) Wind speed (KM/H);
3) Snow load (KG/M2) - If Applicable;
4) Earthquake load - If Applicable;
5) Style of Doors and Windows;
6) Crane (if you have), Crane span, Crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure;
7) Size: Width X length X eave height, roof slope;
8) Or your idea!
|1||main steel frame||Q235 Q345 steel H beam and comlumns, painted or galvanized, box steel, galvanized C section or steel pipe|
|2.||Secondary frame :||galvanized C or Z purlin , steel bracing , tie bar , knee brace , flashing etc.|
|.||Roof panel :||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool sandwich panel , and Pu sandwich panel or steel sheet|
| ||Wall panel :||Sandwich Panel or Corrugated Steel Sheet|
| ||Tie Rod:||Circular Steel Tube|
| ||Brace:||Round Bar|
| ||Knee Brace:||Angle Steel|
| ||Roof Gutter:||Color Steel Sheet or Galvalume sheet|
| ||Rainspout:||PVC Pipe|
|3.||Door:||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door or rolling Metal Door|
| ||Windows:||PVC or Aluminum Alloy Window|
| ||Connecting:||Anchor bolts, intensive bolt , galvanized machine bolt, self-drilling screws|
|4.||Packing:||according to the pack list made by our engineer|
|5.||Drawing:||We can supply structural steel engineering design and instalaltion drawing|
It will be appreciated to tell us your detail requirement!